Welcome to the Women Self-Development Resources Section!
This section is meant to provide resources for women within the New York Metropolitan area whom are looking to advance their self-developmental skills. I’ve listed the top women-inspirational sites that will help you achieve that goal. It’s an opportunity to push yourself out of your comfort zone and become who you ideally want to be. You are the only person standing in your way, so move aside and explore your unexplored. Be Fearless, Be Great and Be a BETTER you.
1. Advertising Women of New York(AWNY)- Their mission is to empower women in industries to achieve personal and professional fulfillment at each stage of their careers.
2. New York Communications in Communications(NYWICI)- is the premier organization for communications professionals in the New York metropolitan area.
3. National Organization for Women(NOWNYC)- Their mission is to promote reproductive rights, secure women’s economic empowerment, and end discrimination and violence against women.
4. New York Women in Film(NYWIFT)- Their mission is to support women calling the shots in film, television and digital media. NYWIFT energizes the careers of women in entertainment by illuminating their achievements, providing training and professional development, and advocating for equity.
5. Women Moving Millions– Women Moving Millions is a organization that inspires over 230 members to pledge over $600 million to organizations and initiatives that share our commitment to advancing women and girls around the world.
6. New York Women’s Foundation(NYWF)- They are are a cross-cultural alliance of women catalyzing partnerships and leveraging human and financial capital to achieve sustained economic security and justice for women and girls.
7.Women in the World– This community is New York Times very own, check out the site and join the community. A must need for all metro NYC women.