Welcome to the Scar Reducal Section!
Don’t you hate when you finally get rid of a pesky bump and have to deal with the horrifying aftermath,a scar? Being that my complexion shows every battle wound ever made, this dilemma is all to familiar to me.
I’m a health freak and I want my complexion to show just that. I’ve always invisioned having hydrated, clear and glowing skin. Since Sephora can’t help me with that goal, I’ve decided to take this matter into my own hands. As I stated before, healthy skin means a healthy regimen. I don’t promote products that promise quick fixes. I want to promote a healthy lifestyle that will result in a healthy look. On this page I will be sharing what has worked for me.
- Lemon Juice
- Take a fresh lemon and cut it into half
- Rub the juicy part on the scar
- Lemon works as a natural bleach. It reduces the blemishes and scars on the affected area.
- Another option is to drink lemon juice (without mixing sugar in it) twice a day for 2 weekdays
2. Coconut Oil
- Apply coconut oil on affected areas. This will help ultimately make the scars invisible.
3. Aloe Vera
- Take an aloe vera leaf and cut it in half.
- Squeeze out the gel and apply it on the scar.
- Apply Vitamin E oil on affected area
5. Apple Cider Vinegar
Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, 32 Ounce – 1 Pack
- Take a cotton ball and dab it in the ACV
- Apply it on the affected area
- Wash it off after 10 minutes. You may also leave the ACV on throughout the day or to bed.
- Apply honey on affected area
- Wash off after 30 minutes
7. Shea Butter
- Apply on the scars. It will fade away scars effectively and also moisturize the skin, making it smooth and soft.