Welcome to Career Quizzes Section!
With so many different occupations to choose from, deciding what your future career should be is a tough decision. What are your intentions when deciding the career you will pursue? Are you geared towards making the most money or are you geared to actually enjoying the 8-9 hours you are putting in daily?
When we are young we are convinced to strive for a certain job. Back in the day it used to be doctors and lawyers but now there’s a variety of occupations to choose from. Take one of the career quizzes below and determine what job fits your personality the best.
- Which of these sentences best represents you?
- I am healthy, or at least try to be.
- I am smart and love learning.
- I am creative and enjoy making things.
- I am patient and help others.
- I am good with numbers.
- Which part of your life do you pay closest attention to?
- My health and the health of those around me.
- My ethical conscious–I want to do the right thing everyday.
- My creative outlet.
- Helping others.
- My problems, I’m always trying to solve them.
- You’ve signed up to volunteer during the weekend. Which of these jobs do you sign up for?
- “Candy striper” at a hospital
- Letter writing campaign for human rights.
- Help a local school with the new playground design.
- Tutor for kids struggling in school.
- Help a non profit organization set up its software and computer system.
- If you didn’t have a job and didn’t need to worry about money, what would you do?
- Work on finding a cure for a life threatening disease.
- Work on getting justice for an unrepresented group.
- Commit myself to creating something beautiful to leave behind once I’m gone.
- Honestly? I’d play video games all day.
- Which of these hobbies do you participate in (or would like to)?
- Build computers.
- What section of the newspaper do you like to read (besides the Job Listings!)?
- Front Page.
- Real Estate.
- There are some jobs that are aimed more towards men than women, which are you?
- I am a man and I prefer a male oriented job.
- I am a woman and I prefer a female oriented job.
- I am a man and I can do any job.
- I am a woman and I can do any job.