Old Ottoman to New Ottoman
Hey guys! I wanted to share a DIY project I just completed. Surprisingly it didn’t take much time to finish and this was my first time converting a piece of furniture. My revamp was a bit modest, but I’m happy with the final product!
The art supply I used was a metallic finish-gold spray paint from Rust-oleum . Initially I was skeptical about the smell the spray paint would produce, however that didn’t happen. The only footnote I would include for future projects is to add a top clear coat after applying the color paint. That way the paint doesn’t easily remove when the furniture is in use.
Below are the before and after photos;